Join the team
Do you want to spend your days making a profound, tangible, impact on the lives of millions of people? Are you excited by solving big challenges, with the world’s biggest data sets at the tip of your fingers? Is a fun, creative, and dynamic work environment important to you? Then join Ibex Medical Analytics – the first company to put AI in routine clinical use for cancer diagnosis – to be part of the transformation.
Each year, over 1.5 million people will be diagnosed with cancer, in the US alone. All of them will undergo a biopsy, which will then be visually interpreted by a trained physician. We’re using big data and deep learning to transform the way biopsies are being interpreted, to help millions of people receive a rapid and accurate cancer diagnosis, and to support personalized patient care through AI-based prognostic and predictive tests.
Our offices are located in Merkaz Hayeridim, walking distance from Tel-Aviv University train station.
Senior Researcher / Data Scientist
We’re looking for experienced top-notch Data Scientists and Machine Learning experts to help us build and improve our core algorithms and to develop novel cancer diagnostic tests. In this role, you’ll work on huge, unique datasets of high-resolution pathology images and clinical records from leading institutes worldwide; develop and optimize AI-based solutions for complex problems using cutting-edge technology; integrate your algorithms into our products and receive feedback from clinicians using them in live clinical settings; work closely with our multi-disciplinary team of Machine Learning experts, experienced S/W developers and medical professionals.
- Ph.D. or MSc in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Deep knowledge of algorithms, statistics and machine learning
- At least 5 years industry experience in working on large-scale projects
- Ability to design and develop production level code
- Experience with at least one of Python, Java, C++
- Experience with deep learning and/or computer vision – an advantage
Outstanding Software Engineer
We’re looking for bright and experienced developers to help us build amazing products that save lives. In this role, you’ll design and develop new components for all product building blocks – database, infrastructure, management, and engine. You’ll work with large, high-performance computing and storage environments, both locally and on the cloud. You’ll receive feedback from clinicians using our products, and you’ll collaborate with our partners and medical experts to devise new and improved solutions.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in designing and developing large scale production level systems
- Very strong programming and design skills (as a minimum in Python and Java)
- Ability to build a complex system from the ground up
- Fearless – will do what it takes to get the job done
- Generalist – ability to choose the right tool to the right problem and a willingness to learn how to use new technologies
Data Engineer / Analyst
We’re searching for an experienced data engineer, who will have end-to-end ownership of our data acquisition pipeline. In this role, you’ll work with labs and health care providers to obtain data; analyze, transform and populate the data into our DB; and develop the data pipeline architecture together with R&D and IT experts. You’ll also work closely with our data scientists and medical experts to build and analyze our unique dataset, automate data access and create tools for data annotation and analytics. In addition, you’ll monitor the performance of our customers’ production environments, automate reporting capabilities and advise on necessary infrastructure improvements. On the data analysis side, you’ll conduct the in-depth analysis of our pathological and clinical data to improve data quality and consistency, extract statistics and obtain new insights.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience as Data Engineer / Analyst
- Passion for data!
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in Linux environment
- Strong communication skills in Hebrew and English, capable of working with heterogeneous teams across different organizations
- Responsible, methodological, team player; strong analytic and organizational skills
- Advantage: Experience in Python