Diese Website verwendet Cookies, damit wir dir die bestmögliche Benutzererfahrung bieten können. Cookie-Informationen werden in deinem Browser gespeichert und führen Funktionen aus, wie das Wiedererkennen von dir, wenn du auf unsere Website zurückkehrst, und hilft unserem Team zu verstehen, welche Abschnitte der Website für dich am interessantesten und nützlichsten sind.
Transforming Cancer Diagnosis
- Deployed in multiple digital workflows and used by pathologists in
- Clinical grade accuracy
- Improved productivity and shorter turnaround time
- Reduced error rate and 100% quality control
- AI-based diagnostic tools: case prioritization worklist, slide viewer, IHC preordering, cancer heatmaps, grading, measurements, non-cancer findings, AI-driven reporting
Breast cancer is the most common malignant disease in women, with more than two million new cases each year globally. Accurate and timely diagnosis are instrumental in guiding treatment decisions and improving survival rates.
However, accurate and rapid analysis of breast biopsies remains a challenge, as increasing case volumes are intensified by subjectivity in detecting and grading cancer subtypes, the small size of certain tumors, the need for ancillary tests and multiple other reasons.
Powered by AI and serving the world’s leading physicians, health systems and diagnostic providers, Ibex’s Breast solution is a clinical-grade solution that assists pathologists in improving the detection and grading of breast cancer.
Clinically Proven Excellence
Excellent outcomes in rigorous clinical studies at multiple institutes across the world, performed in different workflows and on various scanning systems and staining platforms1
Invasive cancer detection
– AUC 0.990
– Sensitivity 95.5%
– Specificity 93.6%
– AUC 0.980
– Sensitivity 93.2%
– Specificity 93.8%
Subtype Detection and Grading
|IDC vs. ILC
|AUC – 0.973
|Intermediate/high-grade DCIS vs. ADH/Low-grade DCIS
|AUC – 0.921
Invasive cancer heatmap
Invasive cancer subtype heatmap
Ibex’s breast solution is CE marked (IVDD) and registered with the UK MHRA and ANVISA in Brazil. The solution is for Research Use Only (RUO) in the United States and not cleared by the FDA. Contact us for more information, including indication for use and regulatory approval in other countries.
1) Sandbank et al., Validation and real-world clinical application of an artificial intelligence algorithm for breast cancer detection in biopsies, npj Breast Cancer, December 2022